Kitchen doors are made with a tight vacuum-sealed skin over the door, which can be in a grooved pattern or can be a flat panel design. Vacuum moulded panels and doors are extremely appropriate for those who are worried about the longevity and maintenance of their kitchen. It is exceptionally robust and can be fashioned to several design structures.
- Choose from a huge array of finishes, which includes matt, high gloss and crystal.
- From traditional to modern, they are obtainable in a wide range of elegant face profiles.
- They are obtainable in a variety of pearlescent, wood grains and solid colours.
- They provide excellent toughness against impacts and chipping with no borders to be seen.
- You can have a distinctive look for your kitchen from the varieties of finishes available.
For moisture resistance, vacuum form is the finer medium and the vinyl finish is simple to clean and greatly scratch-tolerant. It can be created into typical Colonial profiles or twisted into bolection moulds and shaker doors while rendering gloss, textured or satin finishes.
If you want to construct a custom-made kitchen, using the fine qualities of vacuum formed, immediately get in touch with us at Paradise Kitchens – you can either call us on (02) 9757 4400 or send us your requirement using our online enquiry form. You can also come and visit us at our Sydney office located at 70 Hassall Street, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164.